Wednesday – Sunday
Que, Syrah, Syrah!
$20 | $16 with Club Membership
Discover Washington’s twist on an iconic old-world varietal. Hailing from the Rhône region of southern France, Syrah vines thrive in the long, hot summers of eastern Washington. Our extended sunlight exposure, daily temperature swings, and diverse soils up the ante on flavor, complexity and concentration.
- 2016 Tenet Wines “Tenet” GSM, Columbia Valley
- 2016 Spring Valley Vineyard “Nina Lee” Syrah, Walla Walla Valley
- 2016 Columbia Crest Reserve Syrah, Horse Heaven Hills
This reserves your seat at the Blend. Each guest can select their preferred tasting experience upon arrival.
Select a date and time Wednesday - Sunday
- Group size currently limited to 4 guests
- For larger groups or reservations less than 48 hours in advance, please call 425-588-3830
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals
- Guests arriving more than 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule
Consistent with state and local requirements, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors on our property, except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. It is also recommended that guests wear face coverings while outdoors on-site. Employees are required to wear a cloth face covering while at work and interacting with guests.